Xispa Compltetes Sstd, Congrats!

joostio

I have been trying to figure out how the Xispa did in the SSDT. Even with the wonderful internet it took me until today to find out they did infact finish the event. On the xispa site there is a small blurb about the event. Xisap says " only problem with the bike was a broken kick start return spring" the riddder also ran out of gas on sat pm and then there was a time problem which excluded them from placing but they did complete the course. It also said on friday pm they were in 109th position.

Nice to see it finished to course, good work, look forward to see where the bike goes from here.

I have been trying to figure out how the Xispa did in the SSDT. Even with the wonderful internet it took me until today to find out they did infact finish the event. On the xispa site there is a small blurb about the event. Xisap says " only problem with the bike was a broken kick start return spring" the riddder also ran out of gas on sat pm and then there was a time problem which excluded them from placing but they did complete the course. It also said on friday pm they were in 109th position.

Nice to see it finished to course, good work, look forward to see where the bike goes from here.

Posted on TC on 12th May

or that no one wasn't sure it was a Sherco with black mudgaurds?

And so it continues.

They have proved themselves by finishing even on a shoestring budget.

They should be congratulated not heckled.

Gee why would you even bother trying to introduce a new motorcycle into the Trials market. The people are to fickle and there sure isn't alot of money to be made.

I wonder when they are going to come clean and admit the bike actually failed to finish? It wasn't just running out of fuel that caused the time control miss. I don't want to say to much but it would be nice if someone told the real story.

Great for them that they got to Saturday afternoon. Something to be proud of but I bet no one saw the bike anywhere up Glen Nevis. Why? It broke down before getting out of Leanachen (spelling?).

I wonder when they are going to come clean and admit the bike actually failed to finish? It wasn't just running out of fuel that caused the time control miss. I don't want to say to much but it would be nice if someone told the real story.

Great for them that they got to Saturday afternoon. Something to be proud of but I bet no one saw the bike anywhere up Glen Nevis. Why? It broke down before getting out of Leanachen (spelling?).

Na, they ain't saying! Go ahead and tell us, it's no real shame you know! Anyone could suffer a mechanical breakdown, many have, and many will! Nature of the game it seems. And not that I could do better. Seems some have been known to cheat more than others over time though, not the case here it seems! Good showing, now fess up or ?