Sacu

Guest Scottie

Guest Scottie

I am delighted to say that Arthur is to recieve a special award from the SACU for lifting the profile of Scottish Trials within the UK. As you are aware it has taken lots of hard work and Arthur has an excellent band of Lochaber members who also help. We have been very fortunate to have run two successful championships and hopefully next year will be the same.

Gary is also to recieve a special award for his contribution to the sport. I think I should get one aswell for putting up with them both during this time, it's cost me a fortune in hair dye to cover all the grey!!

Sandra

Well done all - it is good to see british champ class riders in scotland - and good to see someone who puts real effort into running the event getting some acknowledgement from the SACU

i assume that the lads and lassies that run the ssdt got their award in 1911 :banana:

Guest Scottie

Hey Petedad. I didn't see you last night or did I? Unfortunately everything after 10.30pm is a blurr. Mum has been bringing me up to speed with all the horrors. Everyone said they had a great time, I just wish I could remember!!

thanks

Gary

Guest Scottie

You weren't the only one that missed it? Great night by all accounts. Mum asked me if I remember getting my birthday cake about 11pm. Err! Did I mum!!

Not a drop will pass my lips until Xmas, back to the gym tomorrow.

cheers

Gary