My 4rt

panerai

Ok ok, at first : i draw and make (with a friend) all the bolt ! not buy in a dealer. my engine power up kit have 270cc (bore is 80.00) piston "J.E" for CRF + cam shaft HRC + body throtle "two" mape + Termignoni exhaust titane. The resultat is : bof !!!! the "RPM" elevation is "slow", the torque is better, the power is better to, but news vibrations (not big, but........) because the piston is more heavy, it is not for a 4RT..... well, this is my sensation.

Franck.

How much did you mill off your 270cc piston? Is it to the same height as the standard piston?

Hi, i cut the "wings" of the piston and the height is ~~ same... but it's not enough ! the top of the piston is cut to (for correct the compression ratio) all the kit for 4RT use a CRF'piston kit, never "special" for 4RT (except the HRC'260 kit, but the difference is just 1.5 mm bore) it's easy to see, the top of the piston have the valves' print and the valves of the CRF is bigger than 4RT.

Franck.

Ps: have you see "Forumty" ?? and what do you thinks ??