Usa Tdn Update

no jive

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat finished near the top of his class at the second event in northern Ireland (4th) with as many cleans as anyone except the winner. He was within a few marks of second place. Had he stayed in Europe or at least competed in many more events I think America could have had a future WTC star.

Clear enough?

Whats clear is you should have said this the first time.

They had no funding for a team this year.

So there you go. USA has their act together and sends a team. So everyone who bought a shirt or donated in some way is part of the team.

Did the USA Team move down to the B class, No way. There is always one Jackass who want to bring everyone down. Could be a result of childhood problems, neglect, abuse or emotional torture. Maybe Ringo needs to threaten to kick his a$$ again and shut him up, just like last year. :)

So I am still proud of our team and think they did an outstanding job.

Edited by No Jive

So there you go. USA has their act together and sends a team. So everyone who bought a shirt or donated in some way is part of the team.

Did the USA Team move down to the B class, No way. There is always one Jackass who want to bring everyone down. Could be a result of childhood problems, neglect, abuse or emotional torture. Maybe Ringo need to threaten to kick his a$$ again and shut him up, just like last year. :)

So I am still proud of our team and think they did an outstanding job.

You tell 'em Jive Man.