2010 Xispa

ham2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'v only been into trials bikes for a few months and got a older 99 model gasser, but when im looking to upgrade in the future (as im loving my new hobby) i'l be seriously considering a xispa, a grand cheaper than any of the other bikes new, and being a beginner these bikes would be plenty for me.The looks are also spot on also, lets hope they stay around for a bit cos im already saving for mine!!!! ha ha

I did see a nice write-up on the trials.com.au site, under the trials talk forum thread. Could not make the link work though. Ck it out!

:lol:

The more I think about all this, trials bikes are like women, except cheaper to operate and trade off.

You got fat ones and skinny ones, some are more comfortable and some are high maintenance. Some like to take it slow and others are ball beaters!

You got the black ones, the white ones, the red ones, and the yellow ones, then you got the blue ones that match mine! :huh:

The more I think about all this, trials bikes are like women, except cheaper to operate and trade off.

You got the black ones, the white ones, the red ones, and the yellow ones, then you got the blue ones that match mine! :lol:

I seem to remember your's has a lovely pink rim!!

How can a purchaser be "unbiased"?

More objectivity would be a direct head to head comparison with a sherco access, by someone who owns neither?

I agree, we need to have one of each sent to Dabster, for a totally objective and un-biased opinion! A nice little 250 version of each should do!

He needs off that BBBeta for awile anyway. Maybe someone could make some calls! Ello, Malc?