2010 Xispa

ham2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe one of the moderators in another thread had asked for a "genuine XiSPA" rider to post their assessment. Paulmac has done an excellent job of that. He has provided probably the best type of assessment where there are no bosses to keep happy, no pay cheques involved or mag sponsors to sooth.....nice job :lol:

Great assessment yes, but are you sure its unbiased though? Where are you from ringo dog b t w?

Edited by Nigel Dabster

Apart form one that did a special demo for a magazine for one day at the SSDT, I'm still waiting to see any in ownership up here in Scotland!

<pulls up foot stool for a snooze>

Wake me up someone when one arrives please? :lol:

Big John

Oh before I go and do something useful, Ringodog did you not post earlier as the Canadian importer guy or did I dream it?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Do I detect a slight hormonal change in your posting John :lol:

Well at my age, you like to have a nap in the afternoon and as Xispas are a bit of a non-starter up here, I thought I would give it some zeds!

You never know one might come along...one day!

The nearest one to me is in Northumberland ain't that right Joe Eric?

Big John

you're still dreaming :lol:

Nah, John may be going senile in his old age, but not on this occasion. ISP matches and IP address matches - Hiya BORUS! Silly boy thinking you could go undetected when I is a major geek. Stupid thing is, you re-registered without ever having been banned or deleted in the first place. :huh:

Hey Ringodog...... methinks you've been rumbled, is that a cut and paste from the importers bumf???

Do I detect a slight hormonal change in your posting John :huh:

It's all these women he's been getting up close and personal with recently Ishy.... :lol:

Edited by Slapshot 3

Nah, John may be going senile in his old age, but not on this occasion. ISP matches and IP address matches - Hiya BORUS! Silly boy thinking you could go undetected when I is a major geek. Stupid thing is, you re-registered without ever having been banned or deleted in the first place. :huh:

i couldn't log in, figured you deleted or banned me, no matter, all in fun, no harm no foul i hope, I'll only post facts if that's ok. :lol:

He he , this is funny!

Should have kept your mouth shut dub ass!

Andy once accused me of being LANE LEAVITT, with all his ISP BS! I just told him that I was short and had hair.

All that went away for a while untill he came to Tennessee, where I tok off my helmet and pulled down the trousers!

He has never questioned my credentials since! :lol:

How can a purchaser be "unbiased"?

More objectivity would be a direct head to head comparison with a sherco access, by someone who owns neither?

Or owns both. Old story, never ask a man who owns something his opinion of it. He'll have to justify his purchase.

where are those internet police? you know when i see you i'm going to want to see IT!, :D:)

since i have all the facts i'll try to keep some informed who are interested in the facts, facts should be ok, right? or are we more interested in BS, i'll keep my opinions to myself since i'm bias, :huh:

it's great to know the anti XiSPA crew :lol: are completely neutral, unbiased, have no allegiances to a dealer or brand and have fully tested a XiSPA themselves :P:lol::huh:

NB MOD's hat left at home.... B)

Hang on a tic, all we want are facts but want them from a completely guaranteed honest source not an importer who has to make a crust out of it and will hype it out of all proportion. We do not want to listen to you spilling out the manufacturers advertising blurb to importers or read your narrow minded viewpoints on everything else because you've decided we are anti Xipsa - here's the rub matey, WE ARE NOT ANTI XIPSA; Got the message yet??

What we are pi$$ed about is listening to all the B*****ks you've spouted about a product that we can't get to see, hear or ride for ourselves. I have seen the back wheel of one, as it was wheeled into the back of a van. No a great first view.

Personally, my own allegiance is to the sport of trials not a brand/dealer or importer. I ride a Beta because it suits me best but I have enjoyed a play on nearly everything else the market has had to offer for the last god knows how long. We get views from everyone, good and bad, because the product is there, we can all get a crack on a Gasser or a Beta most weekends if that's what's wanted but Xipsa, not a sniff. I think there's been more sightings of Osama Bin Laden than there has of the Xipsa.

If you'd done this properly, come on honest and up front, pushed some advertising money at Andy and given yourself the chance to put your pitch out there, then there would have been no backlash. If you had spoken to some of the well respected riders in Canada, likes of Steve Fracy, to test it PROPERLY then come on here and report it we'd all have jumped to read it and the feedback would have been more positive. Instead you chose the dishonest method: you get everything you deserve

Reason for edit - deleted Numbnuts maybe shouldn't have called him that on here... ;)

Edited by Slapshot 3

i haven't posted that much here, you're sure you got the right guy? hmmm, must of hit a nerve, peace and love...but thanks for the message, kinda wish you didn't get into name calling and such but I do truly get that you don't want me to post on this forum, have a beer on me :lol:

cheers