2010 Xispa

ham2

i haven't posted that much here, you're sure you got the right guy? hmmm, must of hit a nerve, peace and love...but thanks for the message, kinda wish you didn't get into name calling and such but I do truly get that you don't want me to post on this forum, have a beer on me :lol:

cheers

posting is ok, but underhand promotion is not. SIMPLE ENOUGH?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't posted that much here, you're sure you got the right guy? hmmm, must of hit a nerve, peace and love...but thanks for the message, kinda wish you didn't get into name calling and such but I do truly get that you don't want me to post on this forum, have a beer on me :lol:

cheers

Huh???? No point deleteing your original post then putting that up, you make a post you stand by it, just hipocrasy otherwise

Huh???? No point deleteing your original post then putting that up, you make a post you stand by it, just hipocrasy otherwise

I just can't do right, thought i'd get rid of any posts that might have appeared to be biased but your slamming me for that now, but i know where your coming from don't i - let's all be friends now, i love you guys :lol:

Edited by ringodog

Personally, I do think there is a great delima here, as you see the entire thing revolves about the rules, yet lack of funds by most in the trials industry. There are no excess dollers to be put toward adverts in most cases it seems. And if so, those dollars are too small to qualify. At least on this side of the pond by any of the dealers.

Yet without even adverts from the mfg., Xispa importers or isolated dealers do not stand a chance. If I were a Sherco dealer here, I could not either.

What xispa need to do is get a few bikes out in the field(this costs money too) for folks to fondle. Yet it seems up to the dealers who cannot support things like free bikes and such. I would hope to see the Factory adverts here, at least. If nothing else!

Yet without even adverts from the mfg., Xispa importers or isolated dealers do not stand a chance. If I were a Sherco dealer here, I could not either.

Xispa don't seem to be pushing the bike here in the Uk either,if you don't have the money to go into Business then don't do it,Xispa obviously hav'nt got the money to push this thing,if they had they would be giving there Dealer's around the world some kind of budget to get rider's and bike's out there.

Maybe sherco dried them up at the start,but thats Business,Xispa should have been prepared for that,there's allways going to be a pain in the a*** in front of you in Business.

Just curious, but why dont xispa do a test day. Gas Gas do one and BVM do a really good test day once a year where everyone can make up there own minds about the bikes. Im sure there are lots of positives about the bike, but from reading all there posts they seem to be very defensive and dont want any negatives. Im sorry but all bikes have negatives. If they want to survive they need to get some bikes out there.

Just curious, but why dont xispa do a test day. Gas Gas do one and BVM do a really good test day once a year where everyone can make up there own minds about the bikes. Im sure there are lots of positives about the bike, but from reading all there posts they seem to be very defensive and dont want any negatives. Im sorry but all bikes have negatives. If they want to survive they need to get some bikes out there.

the importer is really near to you why don't you ask him?

Personally, I do think there is a great delima here, as you see the entire thing revolves about the rules, yet lack of funds by most in the trials industry. There are no excess dollers to be put toward adverts in most cases it seems. And if so, those dollars are too small to qualify. At least on this side of the pond by any of the dealers.

What xispa need to do is get a few bikes out in the field(this costs money too) for folks to fondle. Yet it seems up to the dealers who cannot support things like free bikes and such. I would hope to see the Factory adverts here, at least. If nothing else!

best post yet copemech,

from a hobby dealer / importer eyes

absolutely no money to be made in canada, personally, i do it as a hobby and i am trying to sponsor some young riders which is sorely needed in canada, some day I hope to break even on the venture, that's it...and if i do make a bit of money i'll be raising the sponsorship support

received my bikes in aug, i've given (free) bikes out to three riders to compete on at four trials so far, very early days in a bad economy year.

you do see xispa adverts on italian and spanish sites, i would think each country needs advertisement from their own dealers, importers on their sites etc.

cheers

ringodog Posted Today, 09:27 AM

i would think each country needs advertisement from their own dealers, importers on their sites etc.

See, that's the problem for the US, we don't have an importer or dealer for the Xispa. Yes I know the Canadian importer/dealer is relatively close in physical distance to me, but then there is all the hassle and taxes for me when bringing the bike into the states. (not that I can afford a new bike anyways)

Difficult for anybody in the US to make an opinion, good or bad, about the bike if there are no bikes available.

All I can say is there does seem to be an Xispas advert on the Todotrial site! Yet when you get into USA and Canada, there seems to be nothing !

As well for TC it seems from the factory, nothing!

All this seems to leave the rest of us in the English speaking world at a bit of a loss!

It does seem to me thart Ringodog is not even a TC supporter! I am not sure about Borus, yet for the moment, I can fully understand the lack of bugets on both sides. I shall not get into all that, yet things are what they are for good reason!

The entire trials population in Canada is small at best, therefore I would hope to see some type of negotiation going on here to at least find some median point. As I do not think Andy is dumb to the point, yet, you would be wise to inquire. Hopefull there could be something worked out.

I spend my annual pittance toward this site just to work my ass off giving free advice when I can. Hopefully the results being better than the cost of entry for most!

There must be some middle ground here. It stil takes money to make all this work, and I would suggest that you contact Andy directly to find a workable solution. Otherwise, we just need the facts that are not prohibited, nothing less, nothing more! And I shall not disagree.

All I can say is do what you can.