Vauxhall Vivaro And Renault Trafic.

andy m

Is it the vivaro and trafic are exactly the same and the Nissan Primastar is a different engine/ box.

I am looking at maybe buying a Trafic/ Vivaro due to the low load height I will want to load large road bikes as well. Anything I should look for or avoid. Thanks in advance. ^_^

vivaro and traffic are virtually the same, not sure about nissan, but good transport for trials bikes, could get three in back of my old vivaro easy BUT couldn't get my Tiger 900 in, no way without removing the screen and front fairing etc.

obviously a high roof version would solve that

probably take sports bikes without fuss in std roof version

i have an 04 trafic now with 51k on it i've had it 4 years, i've had no probs with the gearbox but rear discs watch as they include the wheel bearings and are expensive to replace the only faults mine has are the air monitor takes 30 seconds each cold morning before it will let the thing rev and the bely driven fuel pump just stopped one night (850 to repair)

i have a Oe cab payload solid divider and have it fully racked out inside down one side . i can still get two bikes and all the stuff in it .

fuel is over 600 miles out of a full tank which at the mo is about 78 quid. all radio controls on steering column.

its a decent van. i'm thinking of putting in a row of seats in the back (less than 250 all in belts etc. ) and side windows (280 a side)

Edited by totalshell

Had traffic from new bought crew cab long wheelbase 6 belted seats air con all the gadjets mentioned plus can carry 3 trials bikes in back i'm told to get rid before 80 k there is problem with injector(s) rusting in and very difficult to remove else all above I will have to look out for delighted with it as a utility vehichle

I've got a primastar second one i've had ,never had a problem its a available for sale end of december!! (3 year finance lease)

Jan 07 (56 plate)

2litre 115

lwb

silver

72K miles

reversing sensor

auto headlights / wipers

factory bulkhad

air con

elec windows /heated mirrors

ply lined

fog lights

couple of small dints

WHATS IT WORTH???????????

I've got a primastar second one i've had ,never had a problem its a available for sale end of december!! (3 year finance lease)

Jan 07 (56 plate)

2litre 115

lwb

silver

72K miles

reversing sensor

auto headlights / wipers

factory bulkhad

air con

elec windows /heated mirrors

ply lined

fog lights

couple of small dints

WHATS IT WORTH???????????

3000 trade?

as na plumber and having a fixed bulkhead i can 'just' get a 3m length of copper tube in the back if its run diagonally from above the drivers seat to the nearside door post. if i lay the tube down about 18'' sticks out the door ish.. not accurate but ish ish.. a bit like a plumbers quote..

as na plumber and having a fixed bulkhead i can 'just' get a 3m length of copper tube in the back if its run diagonally from above the drivers seat to the nearside door post. if i lay the tube down about 18'' sticks out the door ish.. not accurate but ish ish.. a bit like a plumbers quote..

like it lol