Serco

toyboy2

Adams was the original Serco owner, As an engineer and trials rider he developed the "trick" trials bits. He emigrated to Austrailia a couple of years ago and sold the Serco business and the house that the business operated from to Ian Roberts.

You will find just about all the people who made the parts are still doing so.

As the meerkat says Simples :icon_salut:

Not so simple if you don't know who they are

Alan Whitton doesn't actively advertise his services and prices, just the hypnotism bit, (by repute, he's so busy he doesn't need to)

Bob at UPB seems to be marketing some of the parts Serco did, and does have a price list

Terry Weedy has a website

Duncan Macdonald has too - armac design

Who else,...........................please?

Thanks to all who have helped in supplying this infomation. Went to Dobe Park and met Bob from UPBUK (sound guy) He was able to show me his ware. I was very impressed with what was available for a cub. He was then able to supply all my requirments from stock.

Terry Weedy does all the kickstarts for AMC; Villiers etc. Ally tanks etc etc

His website is:

http://terryweedy.com

Tel: 02380 613690

I have no commercial interest with Terry, he was recommended to me by Jim Evans and he is a pleasant chap to deal with, I'm just placing details for those who wish to look at his products for Pre-65 type machines.

Big John

Edited by Big John

Just to let you all know that the service for Bob at UPBUK is second to none. I have received a couple of PM messages from people that had dealt with Serco and had ordered things that never arrived. When they phoned up, they would be told it must be lost in the post, don't worry the voice at the other end of the phone would say. I'll send it again. Guess what.

Edited by toyboy2