Gasgas Txt 250, Cdi, Wiring Info, Parts?

mataos

I have a TXT Pro 2004 that I am rebuilding, just need to get the electrics sorted out but I am not 100% sure If I have everything and how it is wired and where eg the CDI unit fixes to the frame, can anyone help by posting a photo of what is under the tank?

I have found some wiring diagrams on the net but dont know what is correct, and the parts list / diagram from GasGas does not show where bits go, I can post a photo or list what I have if that helps!

Thanks

Hi

This diagram should be right for Your 2004 model.

The CDI box is not fixed anywhere. It just is put more or less loose inside the frame. Some model have a sort of clamp or metal lip to bend around (sorry dont know the exeact english word for this) though.

-Jan

DUCATIdigital2004.jpg

I have a TXT Pro 2004 that I am rebuilding, just need to get the electrics sorted out but I am not 100% sure If I have everything and how it is wired and where eg the CDI unit fixes to the frame, can anyone help by posting a photo of what is under the tank?

I have found some wiring diagrams on the net but dont know what is correct, and the parts list / diagram from GasGas does not show where bits go, I can post a photo or list what I have if that helps!

Thanks

Not sure if this will help much, but here is an 07 Pro.

Jon

post-2532-1260811306.jpg

Hi,

Thats perfect, thanks very much for taking time to write up all the info for me, I will wire it up then check everything before kiching it over to see if I get a spark, I should be able to get it all going now, will let you know!

Mat