Barum Tyres?

penno350

in the nicest way possible they are the "budget" range of trials tyres, alongside Vee Rubber and Mitas, Pirelli's mt43 is mid market with Dunlops, Michelin (X11 and light) and IRC the top of the range. i don't think you can get the bridgestone tw24 anymore .....

in the nicest way possible they are the "budget" range of trials tyres, alongside Vee Rubber and Mitas, Pirelli's mt43 is mid market with Dunlops, Michelin (X11 and light) and IRC the top of the range. i don't think you can get the bridgestone tw24 anymore .....

Honestly I have not seen the Barum brand on any tire here since probably the 70's! I had a set of Mitas sent as a donation to get rid of them, seemed hard as a rock, I did not ride them, though. :biggrinsanta:

For an econo tire stick with the VeeRubbers, as they are not bad. Purely in the mud I had no problem with them, just don't seem to like slippry rocks for some odd reason. The do look good though! :thumbup:

Interestingly, Pirelli MT43's are currently more expensive than Michelin Trials Comps [1], so therefore move out of the budget category for me. I paid GBP 52.00 for the Trials Comp at LG Racing the other day; the Pirelli was going to be GBP 57.00.

I've got one of the Vee Rubber beasties on the back on one of the SWM's and its 'okay'; that said, still impressed with the IRC I've had on the Beta and its latest really well (surprisingly)

[1] Note, not X11, but the tubed variety for my twinshock.