Gerty Passes

well done justin and gerty, did you take the clay from sunday for MOT as well mate. Took me ages to get that off the boys bikes. By the way this here E mark thing on the Mich is as i was told why the mich was more expensive because of road legality. If thats the case why is the IRC as expensive as its not legal. supposition i reckon but if Bou started winning on Vee Rubber then they would go through the roof as well.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mick, no bike went clean, yer took ages to clean off but did it as soon as I got home. Could be the reason the Mich is more expensive, but a tenner less for the added grip of the IRC makes the price worth while.

Edited by The Addict

Wasn't Alf Tupper the runner out of the Victor weekly comic .......I then graduated to the TMX ,little off topic but got me thinking

Correct. And he didn't have a sister but the joke remark about a sister Gerty was made at a trial years ago and, well, us trials riders never seem to grow up so it still amuses on occasion.