Beta Evo 4t 300 Compared To Montesa 4rt ?

gaffamont

Sorry, i'm sure this has most probably been on here before, but i want to know peoples veiws on the Beta Evo 4T 300, against a standard Montesa 4RT.

I'm on my second 4RT now and had a 08 Beta Rev4 in between, as much as i liked the Rev4, i found that the 250 engine just somewhat under-power.

So what's your actual experiences, (experiance please, now't with this armchair expert stuff B) .

Regards GaffaMont.

Can't compare to a 4RT as I have never ridden one, but had my 300 beta since Feb and I don't think you would ever be wanting for power. Very light and flickable and those experts who have tried it can do anything trick that they would on thier 2T version. It has been exceptionally reliable and an excellent starter (except when been upside down or on its side for a while when it will need a few extra kicks)

I have rode both bikes before, & i think the Beta is the much better bike, it just feels a lot easier to ride than the mont does, & feels a lot lighter, i definatly prefer the evo 300 4t. it would be worth having a test ride on one to see what you think

Edited by GasGasben

Aye :xmas: what's this about frames breaking !!!

"flames out" :) ?

That's one of the things i like about the 4RT, the power is there from tick-over (i do not have a programmable throttle body, don't need it, just get on and ride the flaming thing, though i do need stableizers B) ).

But the Rev4 would grip for ever, i would say that it has got to be the best bike for grip, but i found that i really had to throttle it sometimes to get up and over things, where the 4RT would do it just above tick-over.

That's what i am getting at i suppose, i want an Evo 300 (just like the look of it) IF the engine is comparble to the 4RT.

Regards

GaffaMont.