Ossa Gripper Shocks

twinshock giles

I am using Betor gas shocks on mine and so far I am pleased with them. I thought at first that they were too soft with the regular spring and the forward mount but after riding awhile I think I will leave them be. I weigh about 200 lb. dressed to ride. DonD

• 1 month later...
Hi, just a quick question, what length rear shocks are people running on their Grippers, has anybody tried the NJB Trikshocks on them?

Thanks

Giles

Don't know if your still looking for this info but I am in the middle of doing uo a pair of 250 grippers, both sets of shocks on mine are 360mm in length centre to centre. I will be going for two different sets of shocks, rockshocks on one and gas filled betor on the other, I have a couple of friends running rock shocks and reckon these will be better for competition on a bike I intend to keep the betor shocks are really good for something that won't get ridden as much or will maybe be sold.

• 10 months later...

Don't know if your still looking for this info but I am in the middle of doing uo a pair of 250 grippers, both sets of shocks on mine are 360mm in length centre to centre. I will be going for two different sets of shocks, rockshocks on one and gas filled betor on the other, I have a couple of friends running rock shocks and reckon these will be better for competition on a bike I intend to keep the betor shocks are really good for something that won't get ridden as much or will maybe be sold.

Thanks very much was going to order them today - things take me a while! Is this the same length as everybody else is running?

Thanks

Thanks very much was going to order them today - things take me a while! Is this the same length as everybody else is running?

Thanks

I'm using rock shocks at 350 mm. It's nice to be able to dial in the damping to what you want and they're light.