Danny Butler Hello

dannybutler

Advertising of ANY nature is strictly prohibited from these forums. Messages specifically advertising items, products, companies or services with the intent of financial gain by the poster will be deleted and the user banned with no further warning. This rule is firmly enforced. This also applies to Wanted Ads. Please do not post "Is anybody selling..." type posts. Trials Central provide a free Classified advertising system, accessible via the front page of this site for the purpose of private individuals buying and selling. Commercial advertising in any form apart from official Trials Central sponsor advertising is strictly prohibited on any part of this website.

Best you see this, read it and understand it!

If you want to come to some arrangement with Andy the Webmaster to promote an individual, then by all means pay some money and contribute to Trials Central.

Big John

Advertising of ANY nature is strictly prohibited from these forums. Messages specifically advertising items, products, companies or services with the intent of financial gain by the poster will be deleted and the user banned with no further warning. This rule is firmly enforced. This also applies to Wanted Ads. Please do not post "Is anybody selling..." type posts. Trials Central provide a free Classified advertising system, accessible via the front page of this site for the purpose of private individuals buying and selling. Commercial advertising in any form apart from official Trials Central sponsor advertising is strictly prohibited on any part of this website.

Best you see this, read it and understand it!

If you want to come to some arrangement with Andy the Webmaster to promote an individual, then by all means pay some money and contribute to Trials Central.

Big John

I'll follow that up, ANY posts/topics which even vaguely look like ads will be deleted on sight!

Forum Mod

as it was my first post i was trying to introduce myself as the title of this area of the forum and was in no way trying to get a free add and sorry it was taken this way, yes i am a pro rider and when asked who i am i tend to introduce myself fully and this is what i did,

as for some one saying the the member Matt is bumming me soroy for my french, i have to say hand on haert i do not know matt in anyway and dont think i have ever meet him and if i have then Matt i am sorry to say i dont remember everyone i meet in riding very sorry.

i have joined for 2 things one as i am thinking of buying a trials bike just to do a bit on in my closed season and also i hope to give a bit more info and some pics and posts in the bike trials area of the forum.

as for taking a full add yes i may do this as i have a number of adds in differant forums across the board of tow wheeled sports.

also on the bike trials front it is my Farther that runs the YMSA club for Bike trials and i hope also i came give some riders on here a little bit of info on any of the events coming in 2010.

again i hope none of the above is agian taken as an add in any way and hope to get out there and ride a little with fellow members.

Yours

Danny Butler

British Trials Champion Bike Trial

What's the trials bike scene like in Britain? Here in the states it's not very popular unfortunetly. In think we only have one event a year and the winner of that is the champ. I also think Pat maybe the champ right now....not sure.

I have a 24" DMR that I have setup for trials. I'm not very good. Can't even do a pedal kick but I have fun plonking around on the small stuff.

Danny, you got any videos out?