Italjet 250/350 Trials

russelld

Hi Everyone, I have a Italjet 350 and 4 x 250s and just wondered if anyone knew the correct spark plug for these and also where I could get a coil? Also 1 of my 250s had been lying for awhile and was abit of a barn find but is all there, when started revved its head off and snapped the woodruff key, any ideas what could be the cause? (the coil was an aftermarket and just didnt look right) Also need a seat and could do with some original 350 mudgaurds which I know are like hens teeth but someone must have something hiding away,Anybody with info on these bikes I would like to hear from. Cheers Russell

Thanks for the info guys, yes I know Steve Goode and bought some parts from him, is Dave Renham the guy that has the company Inmotion Bultaco?

Would like to see a picture of your 350 Italjetfan?

Would also like to see a close up picture of the original rear brake pedal on the 350 as mine looks like its been made up?

Cheers Russell

The enginecases of the Italjet trilas bikes are all old stuff from ducati just down the rod.After Hailwoods win 1978 on the IOM they stopped the 2 sroke production of the 125 Six Days and sold the stuff to their neighbours in Bolongna.Just to let you know.

Chrs:Mike