Trials Dvd Review

sdeane01

Just finished watching the Duke DVD reviews of the indoor and outdoor 09 world championship. While previous years reviews i thought have been poor, the 09 series are terrible. The angles and footage of the out door sections are shot as if by an amature. The indoor review fails to show all the sections. These reviews get worse each year. Why is this the case? There used to be different companies that released such reviews, one in particular that was very good, had Woody Hole as narrator. I for one will no longer waste my money on such poor quality DVDs. Interested on other people's thoughs about these DVDs.

Edited by sdeane01

Totally agree,very disappointed.Been buying these since the mid 90s,but the standard now is so poor I no longer think they're worth having.Shame,I'm sure the market is there for a good quality disc,even if it costs more

Yeah well gutted about the outdoor the comentator just reads out what each rider lost on both laps... "Ton bou lost 3 on section 1 went clean till section 9 then lost 2 on 12 and so on it just gets repetitive i wish it would tell you what sectiont he riders are actually riding and i hate the format of showing the winnner first then second then third i wish they would just show a few riders on 1 section then another and so on ..........