Cobra Performance Brake Lines

the addict

Pretty sure site sponsors don't sell these so I'm giving this company a plug as they are well worth knowing about. Ordered a bespoke brake line for Gerty on Tuesday afternoon and got it back Thursday, exactly what I wanted and only 28 quid , think they'll make any lines for any bike and in loads of colours. Spotted them on Ebay in the 4rt section as I needed a new line to fit to a nissin master cylinder, real easy transaction :o

Cobra Performance

Edited by The Addict

Pretty sure site sponsors don't sell these so I'm giving this company a plug as they are well worth knowing about. Ordered a bespoke brake line for Gerty on Tuesday afternoon and got it back Thursday, exactly what I wanted and only 28 quid , think they'll make any lines for any bike and in loads of colours. Spotted them on Ebay in the 4rt section as I needed a new line to fit to a nissin master cylinder, real easy transaction :o

Cobra Performance

Did mine as well, gave it him at a trial and picked it up mid week. Nice guy as well.

Do they that much of a difference or is it just the bling factor?

I was struggling to get anyone to make me up a hose for the Mont, spotted Cobra and went with them as they could do the job. Quick turnaround and quality components used, the copy they did for my bike was exact except better materials, going to order the rear brake and clutch cables next week :thumbup: ( I don't do bling)

I was struggling to get anyone to make me up a hose for the Mont, spotted Cobra and went with them as they could do the job. Quick turnaround and quality components used, the copy they did for my bike was exact except better materials, going to order the rear brake and clutch cables next week :ph34r: ( I don't do bling)

Don't do bling? Then why for? Do the stockers not function any longer? Is there suddenly something wrong with your brake as well? :ph34r:

Don't do bling? Then why for? Do the stockers not function any longer? Is there suddenly something wrong with your brake as well? :ph34r:

Stockers in a pretty tatty way now Mark, the Cobra ones are thinner and use much higher grade components that will stay clean for longer, the 4rt cables like Gerts frame are fat