Hebo Boots

browny1

friend of mine bought some 3 weeks ago reckons he wouldnt have another pair for love nor money. he holed them after a very slow off that didnt leave a mark on his leg and the stitching came loose. i bought a pair of diadora stone3 the ones without the inner sock thing for the same sort of money, very comfy and took no breaking at all.

my son had some ecos at xmas... lasted less than 4 outings..complained to Hebo via trials uk and they just completly washed there hands of them blaming it on the chain even tho both boots are worn!! would never buy again... both boots have worn through where they rub on the frame... absolute rubbish and there are far better boots for similar money if you dont want to spend more... ive got stone 3's and love them... never had a boot thats so comfortable

Edited by kevhenson

Bought a pair of Diadora Stone 3's for my son (17) 14 months ago from Kelcoat in Leek.

Been worn nearly every weekend since and still look great.

Leather very tough, hardly marked. Soles worn, but to me that just shows how good the uppers are.

He says they're very comfy as well.

Highly recommended.

Mike.