Were To Get Tlm200 Parts ?

sam95

hi

i have got a honda tlm200 i think it is 93 and it has got and all in one tankcover and seat made out of fiber glass and i dont think it is standard becuse the pics of all the other tlm200s ive seen have all got metal tanks and a seat unit which slots in to the tank.

ok now to the things i want to find out were can i get parts for my tlm, i know that certan tlm220 parts fit like the exhaust system and mudguards ETC. It would also be very helpfull if any body had a spare work shop manual and parts list i would pay for it somehow. :crying:

Edited by sam95

cool some 1 who has a tlm ok i will post a pic of my seat tank unit but i cant take it at the moment becuse its dark :crying: but tomorrow i should be able to post it becuse its strange i brought it back about before christmas but i havent had that much time to get out and ride it, but all i have done realy is free'd up the clutch and oil changed it and put a new spark plug in it.

i nealy forgoten i am in process of painting the seat, tank unit and filling it in becuse it was badly cracked. and what type of seat and tank unit have you got.

:crying:

Hiya Sam, try www.thetwinshockshop.co.uk or phone number (01395) 514287.

Also, not to sure if they can help, but give David Silver Spares a call on (01728) 833020.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards

GaffaMont.

ok there cheers :crying: for the info i will try them soon

hi

i have got a honda tlm200 i think it is 93 and it has got and all in one tankcover and seat made out of fiber glass and i dont think it is standard becuse the pics of all the other tlm200s ive seen have all got metal tanks and a seat unit which slots in to the tank.

ok now to the things i want to find out were can i get parts for my tlm, i know that certan tlm220 parts fit like the exhaust system and mudguards ETC. It would also be very helpfull if any body had a spare work shop manual and parts list i would pay for it somehow. :crying:

Sam

TLM parts , try John Oldfield 02380 630326 Honda only parts supplier

he has always been very helpfull to me with sourcing TLM parts, note he is closed on Wednesdays.

Mike

hi

Sam

TLM parts , try John Oldfield 02380 630326 Honda only parts supplier

he has always been very helpfull to me with sourcing TLM parts, note he is closed on Wednesdays.

Mike

cheers i will try him out as well and thanks for all the replies thanks

Hi Sam i to have a tlm mine is a 220 can you post a picture of your tank ?

cheers Paul

hi these are the pics you wanted of the tank unit you asked me to post :crying: oh i nealy forgoten i am half way through restoring ithe unit becuse it was badly cracked so i put some filler on, and then primed it and ive now got to put even for filler on now :crying:

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

Edited by sam95

Hi

wheels/brakes are same as tlr250, as are fork seals, sprockets, i have been told that clutch is simalar to the MTX. as for other bits keep checking ebay i got a brand new barrel & piston for my 200 at half the price that it cost the bloke to get.

my yellow 200 the other is a 220

ty-tlm009-1.jpg

better pic of the 200

ty-tlm021.jpg

Edited by twinshocknut

Hi

wheels/brakes are same as tlr250, as are fork seals, sprockets, i have been told that clutch is simalar to the MTX. as for other bits keep checking ebay i got a brand new barrel & piston for my 200 at half the price that it cost the bloke to get.

my yellow 200 the other is a 220

cheers about that bit of infomation. Are the importers and good at geting tlm parts i havent tryed them yet.

do you know when you see pics of other tlms and there kitted out with hrc parts do you know where i could get those I.E the back exhaust box?

• 5 years later...