South-african Trialer.

mudboy

Been obsessive compulsively riding trials since '07, 4 Betas and currently Loving the '10 Gas Gas 300 to bits later. Some of the local talent Brent Le Riche in Lesotho below.

DSC00041.jpg

Fantastic action shot, did nt realise Trials had a following in South Africa. Do you compete every weekend and do you have far to travel?

Lesotho is were Rocks get born , we go riding there once a year, it is World round quality . Good thing about riding here is the weather, 52 weeks riding in the year.

IMG_0292.jpgIMG_0824.jpg

Well done MUDBOY. Your post above was the 200,000th post on the TC forums :barf:

Mmmm...52 weeks riding per year. That reminds me of my time in Hong Kong.

I suppose I COULD still ride 52 weeks of the year here in UK, but personally Id rather keep my nuts than go riding in some of the weather we've had over the last few months! :barf:

You lucky guy!

Too Fast Tim, both Mudboy and myself were chatting about the picture he had just posted, yet you have analysed and passed comment on every word we have posted. Are you a teacher by any chance? :barf:

For my job see: TC Thread

First I delivered comment on the surprise you expressed about trials in SA. There's quite a few saffies and ex-saffies on here. Myself included. The sport in SA goes back a fair way. Not as far as it does oop north but it's respectable. Mudboy should have figured I was a saffie from the second quote re: Brakpan.

In the group picture on the left the irrepressible, Top U.S. Ladies rider Louise Forsley. The first photo is of Brent Le riche now 8 time South African champion. Both Le Riche brothers had great Success riding in The U.S. a couple of years ago ending up overall, no 2 and 4.

Fantastic action shot, did nt realise Trials had a following in South Africa. Do you compete every weekend and do you have far to travel?

I've probably said it before, but, South Africa has the most stunning scenery I've ever seen, I was really surprised.

There is an area called 'Black Mountains?' and it's greener than the slopes of the Lake District in Cumbria.There's also a great place called 'Pilgrims Rest' where you wish you'd brought your bike on holiday with you :barf:

In the group picture on the left the irrepressible, Top U.S. Ladies rider Louise Forsley. The first photo is of Brent Le riche now 8 time South African champion. Both Le Riche brothers had great Success riding in The U.S. a couple of years ago ending up overall, no 2 and 4.

I would guess Louise came for a nice visit.

So is Brent kicking big brothers butt? Good'uns there! Miss them over here. :barf:

Louise Was kicking butt at our local club trial, beating the once 2 time national champion Charlie Simpson and teaching the rest of us a valuable trial riding lesson. The Brothers are still impossible to say who is the best, beating each other at every trial.