Vauxhall Combo (new Shape). Two Bikes Fit In?

gasgas4life

As I am 17 and have booked my driving test I am currently looking for small vans which can fit two bikes in. First looked at Ford Connect but they are too expensive for my first vehicle so was wondering about a Vauxhall Combo. Can anyone that has one tell me if they fit two bikes in and please could they post up a picture? I don't want to buy a van and end up with it only fitting one/none bikes in!

You may be thinking that a car with a rack would be better for me but van insurance is alot cheaper than car insurance for a 17 year old!

Many thanks :thumbup:

Used to have a 2000 model combo, you will only fit one bike in the back, if you want to fit two I guess you might get away with it if you take the front wheels out of both bike first (pain!).

All the van's I've had in the past have cost me more to insure than my cars, insurance companys think you are using it to make a living hence, the high cost.

My advice to you is to get some insurance qoutes, I think you'll die when you find out how it does cost to insure a first time male driver these days, a mate of mine is going through this now with his 17 year old lad......

Edited by Marky G

• 4 weeks later...

I too am awaiting a pic of a trials bike fitted in a combo

i have a 1996 N plate lined up for a good price , but will not purchase untill i can prove it will fit my bike!

2005 Beta Rev 3

any help would be much apreciated.

Thanks in advance

Pete :wall: