Week 164 - A Route For Spectators

Andy

rapley_header_ukwt1.jpg

Now that the eagerly awaited Scottish Six Days Trial routes have been published, first weekend visitors can breathe a sigh of relief now that they can see they have been taken into account.

The return of Leanachan as Monday morning

oh well Rappers, not a family emergancy after all but a fear of queues on a so called closed course... that was only!! about 4 miles round and contained 14 sections, and like you say, close to a hundred riders. shame you felt you had to lie to get your money back, would of given you it back whatever the reason! as i would to anyone else, especially with a FAMILY EMERGANCY! involved, and whats

oh well Rappers, not a family emergancy after all but a fear of queues on a so called closed course... that was only!! about 4 miles round and contained 14 sections, and like you say, close to a hundred riders. shame you felt you had to lie to get your money back, would of given you it back whatever the reason! as i would to anyone else, especially with a FAMILY EMERGANCY! involved, and whats

:rotfl: Thi Daft bugger Rappers, bet tha's feeling a reet pillock after reading first reply.

Rappers goes in to a bank with a mask on, and ask's them to hand over the money, "but we are all out" say's the teller.

"A cheque will do" replies Rappers.

He he! Think "family emergency" stands for "I don't feel like riding today cause I got the splats, and it is easier to take clean undies on the street bike!" :)

Been there, chunked the undies! :rotfl:

Edited by copemech