Jitsie Trick / Rail Trousers

kevhenson

im after some trousers that arent tight fitting / lycra based... far to old and to many bumps lol,,, are these loose / ish fitting?

cheers

kev

They are looser but are better for winter than summer as they are not that well ventilated. Hebo is better imho

Hi Kev

I have a similar problem, too much footy when I was younger means I look like Wayne Sleep on a trials bike (probably ride as well as he does too)

The Jitsie's are the loosest I found but as has been said, feel as though they would be too hot for summer.

Apparently the Hebo Alpino are loose fitting too, but I've been told that they aren't being brought into the country.

Some folk use MX pants, but the knees tend to be huge and give you that vaguely cossack look.....

:P

I've ended up with a pair of On&Off that I am having altered.

About time someone realised we aren't all built like whippets...

;)

Some folk use MX pants, but the knees tend to be huge and give you that vaguely cossack look.....

Been using the Moose "Qualifier" line for a number of years now.

http://www.mooseracing.com/catalog.jsp?lev...t_group_id=8924

Good middle ground, as they are not bulky like MX pants, or tight like stretchy trials pants. Plus, you can usually find the previous year model pants on sale for $25 to $35 dollars, when you search.

Another good option is the "Solo" pants, available from the Tryals Shop: http://www.tryalsshop.com

Last year I bought a pair of MSR "strike force" pants on a close out sale for about $25.00... Loose fitting , came with a belt , two peice legs of the over the boot design . And they have zippered pockets !!! They work great for Me :D

Glenn

Hi Kev,

I have just purchased a pair of these (Trick) as I went looking for something a little less revealing!!! They are still a mixture of lycra but have a fair proportion of what looks like panels that are from a material I have only seen on MX type trousers. Much better and a great fit around the waist area when compared to the MX bottoms that I have been using. This should stop me having to constantly pull them up.....

All the best,

im after some trousers that arent tight fitting / lycra based... far to old and to many bumps lol,,, are these loose / ish fitting?

cheers

kev

• 1 month later...

Hi Kev,

Have you checked out the Alpine Stars MX Race pants and the like

some bargains to be had here:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Categor...?CategoryID=431

They are a bit looser fitting and have interior hip padding, to be honest I dont find them bulky at all.

They are lined with micromesh n Chamoix leather inner leg, so may be on the warm side for you.

That said, I wear em to ride in the tropics and dont find them too uncomfortable.

Kevo