Sherco Paint

scotty97

Anyone know what paint is best for touching up the painted black frame on a 2007 sherco. I want to touch up the marks where the triple clamps have hit the frame and one or two other marks. i want to do it to protect the metal more than for the cosmetic looks, but obviously i dont want the paint to stick out like a sore thumb...

I can only find one company in the UK that can get the Kry-lon semi black, but as it would be a special order, there is a minimum amount of 6 cans of the paint. Anyone know a equivalent of the paint thats available off the shelf in the UK???

• 5 weeks later...

Come on. SOMEONE must know, what paint i can use to touch up my frame??????????

you can get touch up paint made especially for touching up powder coating, we use it at work quite regularly.

Where abouts are you, the paint shop I use is P&M panels in Warrington, tel - 01925 415661.

As long as you know the colour, you're fine ! And they'll probs deliver !

Well, it is not really a special color, it is black! P\The thing about it is that it is not glossy or totally flat, but in-between.

Surely there must be somethins off the shelf that is close like barbeque paint.

Well, it is not really a special color, it is black! P\The thing about it is that it is not glossy or totally flat, but in-between.

Surely there must be somethins off the shelf that is close like barbeque paint.

So it's eggshell, or satin..... maybe.

Not sure how much the pots are, but might be cheap enough to buy a couple, just thought...why not try poster paints, I'm sure there's an enamel type.