315r Shorty Rear Brake Lever

ming

The standard Montesa rear brake lever I have is okay but bent inwards and has marked the clutch cover. It's also too far forward for my liking and I was wondering whether it's possible to buy a short lever that sits closer to the footpegs and hopefully may avoid future contact with the clutch cover. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

check this web site out they have nice billet rear break pedals for the 315 im not sure that they are that much shorter but a big upgrade from the standard 315r break pedal http://www.handdracing.co.uk/page7.htm i would go with one of them rather than sticking something for another make of bike on my monty wouldnt like to risk damage good luck so..........n

Well - I'm hoping the advice from Scottyboy above is sound and that the Sherco one will fit. I have the original spacers and stops from the existing pedal - there's nothing wrong with it, other than it sits too far forward to get my boot over it comfortably.

The H&D levers are very nice but too pricey for me......