Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andy

Week 174 - Getting Excited Now!

10 posts in this topic

rapley_header_ukwt1.jpg

As I write this on Sunday evening, there

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Screw the laptop!

Hopefully, the same will not effect your reach into your back pocket whilst attending the party and auction! Bring some dosh! ^_^

No mention of the TC Party and charity auction Mike! This has to be one of the main side show attractions for us TC users.

No mention of the TC Party and charity auction Mike! This has to be one of the main side show attractions for us TC users.

So on Friday there

Aw heck lads, give me a break, I have mentioned the Bash on the Ben, which as far as I'm concerned covers everything that's part of the function. You try remembering everything.

Edited by Hillary

Aw heck lads, give me a break, I have mentioned the Bash on the Ben, which as far as I'm concerned covers everything that's part of the function. You try remembering everything.

Hi Mike

I was trying to point out that you had mentioned bash on the ben

see you there

Poor Bigfoot is a bit stressed. He's worked tirelessly on this auction PLUS he's doing all this work for it whilst stuck on an oil platform in the middle of the North Sea! I think he just missed your mention. :rolleyes:

Will someone of the documtary type jus verify that Mike remembered his wallet! I think there was a pic long ago of Big John's, yet I doubt him to leave a bargain!

Poor Bigfoot is a bit stressed. He's worked tirelessly on this auction PLUS he's doing all this work for it whilst stuck on an oil platform in the middle of the North Sea! I think he just missed your mention. :rolleyes:

Yes sorry Mike I did miss it. I'll buy you a beer in FW.

I get the feeling that the bar is about to be raised. Good luck this weekend to Jake & Co.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0