Week 174 - Getting Excited Now!

Andy

Aw heck lads, give me a break, I have mentioned the Bash on the Ben, which as far as I'm concerned covers everything that's part of the function. You try remembering everything.

Edited by Hillary

Aw heck lads, give me a break, I have mentioned the Bash on the Ben, which as far as I'm concerned covers everything that's part of the function. You try remembering everything.

Hi Mike

I was trying to point out that you had mentioned bash on the ben

see you there

Poor Bigfoot is a bit stressed. He's worked tirelessly on this auction PLUS he's doing all this work for it whilst stuck on an oil platform in the middle of the North Sea! I think he just missed your mention. :rolleyes:

Will someone of the documtary type jus verify that Mike remembered his wallet! I think there was a pic long ago of Big John's, yet I doubt him to leave a bargain!

Poor Bigfoot is a bit stressed. He's worked tirelessly on this auction PLUS he's doing all this work for it whilst stuck on an oil platform in the middle of the North Sea! I think he just missed your mention. :rolleyes:

Yes sorry Mike I did miss it. I'll buy you a beer in FW.