Xispa Rebranded?

Andy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wires, all bluetooth! Stupid question! :banana2:

:huh: So we're all agreed that this latest press launch of the all new,singing-and-dancing Xispaxpa.. pap (whatever?) is just a 'mock-up'.

Another 1/2 job done by Xpaxispap..pa...oh, I give up...I'm getting deja vue here :rotfl:

Do you remember the end of 'The Wizard of Oz' where we get to look behind the curtain??? :o

Just to balance out the negativity I realise that XSisp..pax.. :wacko: are trying to poach other manufacturers clients with certain aspects of the design. I reckon the only riders out there who aren't thinking ''An effin quick-release gearbox?????..what for??'' are Gas GAS Pro owners! :lol: Genius!

I don't think it would be just Xispa's that would give you trouble. A Charity local to me went to Scorpa 125 4T's as the two strokes they used were high on maintenance and that was another make. Given the work cycle I'm not sure many Trials bikes these days would survive. The demand is for a competition bike that has to be light, powerful and can be easily thrown around. Most owners spend a weekend running them and spend the week "fettling" them back into shape. You need a bike that can stand being ridden for 7 hours a day for at least two days a week with riders of varying abilities and mechanical sympathy.

No its the Xispa, The bikes got about 4 to 5 hours of use a month. Most of the rider were going at slow speed around a field.

1st time bikes were out parts started to fall off them and for 2 bikes to have the same faults.

Does anyone else use a Xispa ??

Just waiting for the dealer saying he will not fix them under warranty as Xispa is out the box.