11 Year Old Tuition In The North East

hi all, first post of many,

my son who is 11 and i are both members of the guisbourgh practise area near boro, we go every saturday and have been for the last few month, my son started on a ty 80 and i have a beta rev3 250. he is really loving it, but i think its time for him to get some real tuition, ii was wondering where in the north east i could take him to bring him on. if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated, we live in sunderland and can travel.

regards

jeff

Hi,

Richmond motor club do a 2 day training course for kids with multiple instructors. It's Wednesday Thursday next week so probs won't be able to get in but they may be able to provide some instructors details.

Cheers

Gav

There are several clubs in your area and trials on very nearly every weekend.

Stanley Trials Club have an easy trial on Saturday 24th July, this Sat coming, it would be suitable for a first trial and a lot closer to you than Charltons. It's on the A68 on the way to Castleside, flags on the left of the road to show you where look out for the sign for Bed and Breakfast at the top of the hill after Butsfield.

2pm start

Edited by windlestone