Diy Racing Harness

tom6n2

Just spent the day rewiring my car stereo and have about a metre of wire left. Question is can i make a diy wiring harness or does a 2004 sherco have special conectors or can i just use the spade type conectors

Cheers tom

Well, if you are that cheap and smart, just use what you need foo the factory harness and solder and heatshrink the wires together. Add your end for the killswitch and done!

Figure it out! :rolleyes:

No need to butcher the factory harness, all you need are 5? female spade terminals, 2 pieces of wire joined at 1 terminal which connects to yellow power wire from the stator. 1 end goes to the regulator & the other to the thermoswitch. Then you connect a wire from the other side of the thermoswitch to the unplugged red wire that comes fom the diode mounted on the coil mount. You then need to connect a kill swith to the coil where the black wire was-also a normal female spade terminal.

I spent the money on the harness from RYP & recommend doing that as its literally plug & play :marky: