Hhhhmmmm?

benz19

Doesnt appear to have gearbox oil in it either, considering the angle that the bike is leaning at, you'd normaly have a covered sight glass window! Bikes an 09 also, can tell this because of the tubular frame, dual map ignition, bolt through axle, Sachs shock and 09 plastics.

Nicked possibly? Poor description, seems to want a quick sale too... Minor scratches? Frames worn to ****, and the exhausts been patched. Missing swingarm axle caps, has a snapped front brake lever and what appears to be a very rusty rear axle! Not to mention the squished radiator or anything.

Perfect condition :D

hi guys, i am the owner of the 125 gas gas that seems to be the topic of discusion, first of all thank you veg man who kindly emailed me on ebay to let me know that there are a few questions to be answered about the bike. well i got this bike 2 days ago in a p/x against my car and have only given the discription i was given of the guy who i got it off and he assured me it was an 07 bike and i had no reason to dissbelieve him, i am not clued up on bikes at all but i do have his full address details on the log book for my car and i did see some ID that he also brought with him so i have no reason to believe the bike is stolen. now if any one can give me the full sp on this bike then i would really appriciate. once again veg man thank you. regards Tim

Well it certainly looks like you have done ok with this one, we've often seen bikes advertised as being younger than they are in reality, it makes a change to see one advertised as being older than it really is.

Might I suggest that you look at all the points mentioned above and see if any need sorting. If not, (or when sorted if required) you might need to revise your reserve.... UP! :D

Pete

Right - now we know the problem - time to help you out :D

Nick the brillo pads from the kitchen, hosepipe and these on the exhaust, frontpipe to rear silencer - scrub away - gets rid of any crap and brings up a nice shine, good for aesthetics... Get a big sticker and cover the welded patch in the silencer - this is where the exhausts rubbed through on the wheel... It's been fixed so cover it up to look better, just notify the buyer.

Underneath - there will be a hole in the sump, drain bolt inside there, remove it and drain whats left of the gearbox oil - doesnt appear to be any in there, but always good to drain. Wipe the 'Swarf' of the plug and screw back in.

Now, on the clutch cover (right hand side of the engine) there's an identical bolt, remove this and fill with 450ml of Dexron III ATF... Wipe the swarf of the plug and reinsert.

Brake lever - replace this,

Edited by shercoman2k8