Fantic 300 Professional Circa 1984

charlie

I purchased my Fantic 300 Pro back in 2005 as a non runner. It had a faulty source coil which was duly changed. Since then I have bought a 201 mono as a spare and fitted the smaller engine in to it along with a 240 air box and exhaust. I have also fitted a new seat that I got from Bob Wright and generally tided it up, I now use it occasionally doing clubman trials.

I still have the original engine, airbox and exhaust etc. All of which can go back on.

My question is what do you think it is worth as a job lot? My wife wants a new kitchen so she has too go.E-bay can be risky so was looking to list it in TMX or CBG as a classified.

I purchased my Fantic 300 Pro back in 2005 as a non runner. It had a faulty source coil which was duly changed. Since then I have bought a 201 mono as a spare and fitted the smaller engine in to it along with a 240 air box and exhaust. I have also fitted a new seat that I got from Bob Wright and generally tided it up, I now use it occasionally doing clubman trials.

I still have the original engine, airbox and exhaust etc. All of which can go back on.

My question is what do you think it is worth as a job lot? My wife wants a new kitchen so she has too go.E-bay can be risky so was looking to list it in TMX or CBG as a classified.

...My wife wants a new kitchen so she has too go...

Hope she doesn't see this post and read it the way all of us would :D

Maybe you could just sell off the front wheel and brake backing plate and finance her project...

Yes lee your right. I have the 300 airbox, completely undamaged. One on e-bay with a lug snapped off went 138.00 quid.

or 375 quid for a frt brake plate...

I am sure it was a fix now, but you can expect about a 130 minimum

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

120 forks, same for frame, 100 each for side panels and seat, 200 min for each motor, about 70 for the 300 exhaust...add it up

its just a pain

Lee

Edited by Lee Harris