Peak Classic Trials Club Rd 8 Club Championship Rileys Railway Tilton On The Hill Leics 19/09/2010

..and I believe that result for Steve Ransom makes him the East Midlands Centre, Air-Cooled Mono, Champion... Well done Steve

and i hear but not yet confirmed that our very own "Prince of Darkness" Vincent Price may have just done enough to possibly get the British Bike Clubman award ;) good job i reminded him he had missed a section on the last lap on Sunday :P

Some excellent rides from the Expert twinshock boys all beating the Expert modern bikes. In fact if you combine the Expert British bikes and the Expert Twinshocks with the Expert moderns then the best Expert modern rider would have finished 4th. Not bad for as twinshockdude says "a load of old blokes on old bikes". I left the fat bit out cos were just cuddly :lol:

We got some darn good riders at Peak Classic. Be one of them at the next round at Carsons farm :wall:

Edited by Old trials fanatic