Beta evo 2011

duggan

no but gasgasben reckons the warranty is second to none so dont worry about it :guinness:

Is there really any need for that?, why have you targeted that at me, I've read a few recent posts on here about Lampkins Service & they don't all come from me, I only wanted to point out Lampkins service was excellent, I mentioned it in one topic, Duggan Whatever your problem with the bike is mate, I'm sure they will help you out, Hope you get it sorted.

Looks like your the first to discover a new problem with the 2011's.

Edited by GasGasben

I like the look of the 2011 and maybe getting a new bike shortly if things pan out for me. I had numerous Rev3`s and always had an issue with the air filters on them. They did filter the complete airbox unlike GasGas which works alot better as it resides in the airbox and only filters the carb inlet. I use to get crap get into the carb on me Rev`s even though i did keep on top of cleaning them to which i do less on the GasGas and never suffer.

Also do they still pi55 fuel out unless you mod them ?

Is there really any need for that?, why have you targeted that at me, I've read a few recent posts on here about Lampkins Service & they don't all come from me, I only wanted to point out Lampkins service was excellent, I mentioned it in one topic, Duggan Whatever your problem with the bike is mate, I'm sure they will help you out, Hope you get it sorted.

Looks like your the first to discover a new problem with the 2011's.

I have mentioned your posts but equally could have mentioned some others.

the point of the post is this.

the topic is about a 2011 bike and the exhaust appears to be rubbing on the shock. How well was this design tested before being released to the public at

I have mentioned your posts but equally could have mentioned some others.

the point of the post is this.

the topic is about a 2011 bike and the exhaust appears to be rubbing on the shock. How well was this design tested before being released to the public at

Had the exhaust off to see if it could be moved, it still touched but only just. Finally went to my local dealer and we gave the silencer a few tweaks and now it clears.

The problem is the gap between the frame the silencer and the shock is only a few millimetres either side so it's easy to have a bike which rubs. Thinking back my 2009 Evo silencer used to make contact also after fitting a stiffer shock spring.

Rode the bike today for a good few hours and it feels great all the small changes for 2011 have made an already great bike even greater!

Yeah have a skeet and let me know, I've had three evos now and they've all been very close specially on the first 09 bike when I fitted and stiffer spring. The 2011

bike comes with a heavier gauge spring as standard so must just take up a few extra millimetres of space.

Heh heh it always seems to be a GasGas rider whining about how Beta fails on quality. There's a name for that particular psychological dynamic..... Oh I remember, "projection"

Shouldn't you be off rebuilding your gearbox or something?

:D

Edited by Dan Williams