Could you believe it?

jordi

Until such times as the man himself makes the announcement it's pure speculation.

However at this time in his riding career Doug will have one main aim and that's to put as much in the bank as possible and who of any of us would deny him that right. As to who that's with, who has the best bank balance to offer him the best deal seemples!

Nope sorry, i refuse to belive Dibs would Leave Shirty!!!

As a team Shirty, Dibs and Jack were superb.

Hopefully Dibs has persuaded Jack to come back and mind for him in 2011.

Nothing against Beta or John, but Dibs would be silly to leave GG. :thumbup:

Edited by hrc_monty

No chance that Doug will Leave Beta, All of Doug's family is Beta & always will be, Personally I think he is exactly where he wants to be & is happy as he is. Same said for Dibs really, Him & Shirty get on like a house on fire, & if i'm not mistaken Dabill has signed a new contract with GG.

Edited by GasGasben
  • Dislike 1

No chance that Doug will Leave Beta), All of Doug's family is Beta & always will be, I think he is exactly where he wants to be & is happy as he is. Same said for Dibs really, Him & Shirty get on like a house on fire, & if i'm not mistaken Dabill has signed a new contract with GG.

Didn't matter last time, same senario left Beta and went to Montesa.

Anyway, who says Dibs is about to leave Gas Gas, if Doug is heading in the Gas Gas direction, you can be sure the priority will be the enduro side of things rather than Trials.

I did hear this rumour along with Wiggy going to do Speedway??

Both are possibilities Doug has done it in trials and if there is a bit of enjoyment and some brass to be made in extreme enduros and Gas Gas want him then that is where he will go.

Wiggy has he reached his ceiling in trials? if so then speedway again is where he could make money and a living if he is any good?

Probably shows you especialy with the latter that the job is knackered at the top end of our sport, no sponsorship, no money and when any of us could buy a licence travel the world and score points for riding through the start cards it don't bode well for the future!!

Edited by GIZZA5

Didn't matter last time, same senario left Beta and went to Montesa.

Anyway, who says Dibs is about to leave Gas Gas, if Doug is heading in the Gas Gas direction, you can be sure the priority will be the enduro side of things rather than Trials.

When Doug moved to Montesa, He was still in a very important stage in his career, I'm not saying he still isn't now, But Doug has said himself that there isn't as much pressure on him now as there used to be a few years ago & he can relax a bit more, Personally myself I think that Doug is where he wants to be (with his family)for however much of his Trials career he still has left in him. I think whatever choice Doug makes, It will be the right decision for him.

If Doug wants to take the Enduro side of things further, Possibly GG might be the right choice for him, But can't see the same thing for Trials happening.

Edited by GasGasben

No chance that Doug will Leave Beta, All of Doug's family is Beta & always will be, Personally I think he is exactly where he wants to be & is happy as he is. Same said for Dibs really, Him & Shirty get on like a house on fire, & if i'm not mistaken Dabill has signed a new contract with GG.

Are you in denial about the Montesa / HRC years, they simply did not happen, did they?

Are you in denial about the Montesa / HRC years, they simply did not happen, did they?

No not at all in anyway, Of course Dougie's days at Montesa happened, I was trying to Point out When Doug made the move to Montesa, I personnaly think that when he signed for them, He was still at a very important stage & the bike change would do him good, But now I think he can relax a bit more in the world trials career, Correct me if i'm wrong but I think he has said that himself a few times, & my own opinion now he is where he wants to be, Some people may differ, Just my own opinion.