what "positive features" do you think they will have

borus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Borus...... As the prospective/agreed importer of Ossa into Canada, please respect the rules regarding advertising on the forums. Any posts you make in the Ossa/Xpa threads could be deemed as advertising by some.

We've been here before with Xipsa/Xpa, your posts will be watched.

Borus...... As the prospective/agreed importer of Ossa into Canada, please respect the rules regarding advertising on the forums. Any posts you make in the Ossa/Xpa threads could be deemed as advertising by some.

We've been here before with Xipsa/Xpa, your posts will be watched.

"Dammed if you do, and Dammed if you don't"

I can't think of a more general question that could be posted by Borus, as a Dealer, Importer, Manufacture or otherwise.

Perhaps "Slapshot" could email a list of appropriate questions or statements that Borus may post to this forum.

Mr "Slapshot" is clueless!!!!1

"Dammed if you do, and Dammed if you don't"

I can't think of a more general question that could be posted by Borus, as a Dealer, Importer, Manufacture or otherwise.

Perhaps "Slapshot" could email a list of appropriate questions or statements that Borus may post to this forum.

Mr "Slapshot" is clueless!!!!1

Mr Kramit...There has been something deleted already and additionally Borus has some form in terms of advertising on the forums as he well knows. Neutral question, perhaps but it could also be a leading question. Borus has a vested interest in anything that's said about any of the marques he imports either positive or negative so taking his history on here and he opens a thread about a new bike he's about to start importing rings a few alarm bells.

Don't forget there's more happens on here than what you see.

Clueless? I've been called worse, I can cope.

yes but didnt borus say he had ridden the bike ? the press say nobody exept colomer and jeroni has ridden it untill last week?

i had three tilts on the bike at the biggining of Aug. in Spain. I was told at that time i was the first to do so outside of Colomer. I have the video and the signed shirt!!. I think the press said that Nigel was the third. Ossa has said that the first to try the bikes would be the importers. I'm sure that means the factory riders excluded.

Now - Go Leaf's Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had three tilts on the bike at the biggining of Aug. in Spain. I was told at that time i was the first to do so outside of Colomer. I have the video and the signed shirt!!. I think the press said that Nigel was the third.

Dabster gets everywhere!