Dont send your kids to look at the results...

toeneybow

Guess you would think there to be no harm in sending the kids to a website you use and trust! to get the results from the last trial.... Well beware the one posted below, you may get a shock when you see the results printed off.

Is this what you would expect on your clubs website to be seen by the world... is this what you would expect to see on a ACU affilliated club website, i do also beleive he is the Northern Centre's trials recorder... Whilst not the worst thing you have seen on the web i'm sure, it still ranks high in being totally inappropriate and a disgrace to the small trialing world we live in...

I'm not sure it will offend totally! many adults, but like i said, what about little Johnny trials rider seeing how he did last sunday....

I'm sure it may go soon, but for those who want to see how low people go, click here(adults only)

lakesgrasstrackracingclub

As someone who runs a website I understand the frustration on both sides but....

I once tried to pass my site on to someone else and found it plastered with I hate AOL graphics and wonderful features such as "My collection of hats". Apparently he only owned two hats and he even spelled one of them wrong. Needless to say I regained control of the site ASAP.

When your site is representing an organization it's important to, at least try, to appear as professional as possible.

http://www.newenglandtrials.org/

As someone who runs a website I understand the frustration on both sides but....

I once tried to pass my site on to someone else and found it plastered with I hate AOL graphics and wonderful features such as "My collection of hats". Apparently he only owned two hats and he even spelled one of them wrong. Needless to say I regained control of the site ASAP.

When your site is representing an organization it's important to, at least try, to appear as professional as possible.

http://www.newenglandtrials.org/

Hey now no advertising in the forums!?

yep I are a smart :moon:

Guess you would think there to be no harm in sending the kids to a website you use and trust! to get the results from the last trial.... Well beware the one posted below, you may get a shock when you see the results printed off.

Is this what you would expect on your clubs website to be seen by the world... is this what you would expect to see on a ACU affilliated club website, i do also beleive he is the Northern Centre's trials recorder... Whilst not the worst thing you have seen on the web i'm sure, it still ranks high in being totally inappropriate and a disgrace to the small trialing world we live in...

I'm not sure it will offend totally! many adults, but like i said, what about little Johnny trials rider seeing how he did last sunday....

I'm sure it may go soon, but for those who want to see how low people go, click here(adults only)

lakesgrasstrackracingclub

i heard worse from some bloke in asda on fri while my 2 year old was sat in trolley!! most kids hear it at school these days anyway doubt it was meant to offend anybody!

Heh heh "no advertising". I'm sure you're all going to run out now and sign up for an NETA membership.

If I had the time and money I would ride the entire National series and as many club level events as I could get to................Lottery dream in progress.