Sheffield half time

beatabeta

Oooooops sorry Andy and L&M meant Avondale not L&M - my bad

And yes Tony Broad you hit the nail right on the head. The organisers knew WELL in advance and said NOTHING.

we spoke to some people there primarily to see Danny Mac. They left at interval after a wasted journey.

I was REALLY looking forward to seeing him but to not be told is, IMO, VERY unprofessional.

Hope they redeem themselves this year, although having heard nowt I'm not holding my breath. Shame as I've never had a bad word to say in all my previous visits over past 11 years.

Oooooops sorry Andy and L&M meant Avondale not L&M - my bad

And yes Tony Broad you hit the nail right on the head. The organisers knew WELL in advance and said NOTHING.

we spoke to some people there primarily to see Danny Mac. They left at interval after a wasted journey.

I was REALLY looking forward to seeing him but to not be told is, IMO, VERY unprofessional.

Hope they redeem themselves this year, although having heard nowt I'm not holding my breath. Shame as I've never had a bad word to say in all my previous visits over past 11 years.

Do you know the reason it was not announced? Maybe there was a chance he was able to put on a show?

My point is, you don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I think it's a little sad if someone is dissapointed the interval show was not shown. The night is all about the indoor trial nothing else, Anything else on the break IF anything is a bonus.

I'm sorry i just think this is a stupid thread and really feel Andy mate, you should remove it.

I thinks it cr*p that someone is quick to slag off Martin and Neil for something so stupid. Yet not place a thread about what a down right superb indoor trial they put on every year, that is world famous.

I personally think they are VERY professional and hats off to them both for what they do.

So personally THANKYOU Martin + Neil for a superb job you do. :kerstsmiley:

Errrm hello, did you even read the bottom of my last post 'never had a bad word to say about in 11 years' ie: been going each year for 11 years ie: enjoyed it ie: they do a great job. Do you me to put it any simpler?

Asking for a post to be removed because someone expresses their opinion on a situation that was IN MY OPINION very poorly handled...

Have a word with yourself! This isn't North Korea.

They should have told people beforehand that he wasn't riding.

Danny Mac announced on his website (I think so don't crucify me) that he wasn't riding before Christmas so don't give me 'behind the scenes' they should have ideally arranged something else or at least told people before the event IN MY OPINION

Do you know the reason it was not announced? Maybe there was a chance he was able to put on a show?

My point is, you don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I think it's a little sad if someone is dissapointed the interval show was not shown. The night is all about the indoor trial nothing else, Anything else on the break IF anything is a bonus.

I'm sorry i just think this is a stupid thread and really feel Andy mate, you should remove it.

I thinks it cr*p that someone is quick to slag off Martin and Neil for something so stupid. Yet not place a thread about what a down right superb indoor trial they put on every year, that is world famous.

I personally think they are VERY professional and hats off to them both for what they do.

So personally THANKYOU Martin + Neil for a superb job you do. :kerstsmiley:

Well, this is your opinion, but many others like Beatabeta and myself share the opinion that the unannounced cancellation of Danny Mac was very poor. You just can't ignore this failure, even if you have no personal interest in Danny's show. I've been to Sheffield and many other indoor events on numerous occasions, and was quite excited that Danny would be there to add a new dimension. I was hoping to get there primarily to see his show, but at the last minute had to back out, and when I heard about the no-show I was relieved I'd not dropped everything to go.

As for your request for Andy to close this thread because you don't agree with the subject, you're a plum!

Hmmm Swords please.

Don't get me wrong express yourself, i just think it's sad that there is very few, 'nice cheers guys for working so hard and putting on an excellent event'

But one little mistake or mis communication and the poor blokes get hung.

Any way case closed,

and it's not NORTH Korea, haha i like that. :rolleyes:

Am guessing there is nothing known about what's planned for half time then??

Apparently there are 2 TrialsCentral members settling a dual with handbags at twenty paces :rolleyes:

After that there's Dabster reciting Vogon poetry :madnoel:

Apparently there are 2 TrialsCentral members settling a dual with handbags at twenty paces :rolleyes:

After that there's Dabster reciting Vogon poetry :madnoel:

There is nothing worse than a northern tw^t is there. Oh yes maybe one that also has an intimate knowledge of the "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy". what a barrel of laughs you must be :rolleyes:

Edited by Nigel Dabster