I'm lucky!

mexmex

That COULD be a problem you need to work on,as they are are a piece of work at times.

Experience may count here, although not sure just how many if any you might need to change due to wear, the repair process, and or replacement if needed can be a real bitch, and very costly for the novice. :rolleyes:

A lot of the Spanish guys stay at the Alexandria Here It's at the other end of the high street but still an easy walk to Parc Ferme. At lease you'd have people speaking your language and a really nice group of lads too. I think Carlos Casas (Trialero13 on here) stay there.

A lot of the Spanish guys stay at the Alexandria Here It's at the other end of the high street but still an easy walk to Parc Ferme. At lease you'd have people speaking your language and a really nice group of lads too. I think Carlos Casas (Trialero13 on here) stay there.

I wonder what will be harder for me to understand, the English of the Scotish or the Spanish of the Spaniards... :hyper:

The Alexandria hotel is probably fully booked already...

S9o.jpg

The Alexandria hotel is probably fully booked already...

S9o.jpg

Looks like it's a tent on the roundabout just outside Parc Ferme for you then.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.815424,-5.116546&spn=0.000515,0.003463&t=h&z=19&lci=com.panoramio.all&layer=c&cbll=56.815424,-5.116546&panoid=ktjCDojMnOf7NmUh4TiZag&cbp=11,43.57,,0,7.65

Edited by PERCE

Hey up people, no need to worry about the sections this year I'll be there to plow them for you get rid of all them unwanted stones and boulders for you. Starting to get a bit apprehensive about doing it myself...gulp....auch well here we go.

Wonder Boy

P.S As i know Andy will read this...Spell checker....your a saint...

Ok, some more questions! :stoned:

- I've been reading the newbies letter and every word I could find. Everything is rather clear. I didn't catch where and how long I can work on my bike once I got back...is there a "pit" for that before entering to the parc ferme again?

- Fuel...where I get fuel? by who? should I carry money with me to pay it or it's part of the registration fees? They do have pre-mix for 2 stroke I guess...

- Should I do anything now with the organizers? send money? Wait for a mail from them?

Thanks again answering patiently to all those dumb questions! :blink:

Ok, some more questions! :stoned:

- I've been reading the newbies letter and every word I could find. Everything is rather clear. I didn't catch where and how long I can work on my bike once I got back...is there a "pit" for that before entering to the parc ferme again?

- Fuel...where I get fuel? by who? should I carry money with me to pay it or it's part of the registration fees? They do have pre-mix for 2 stroke I guess...

- Should I do anything now with the organizers? send money? Wait for a mail from them?

Thanks again answering patiently to all those dumb questions! :blink:

Your fuel is in your entry fee and is pre-mixed where necessary - you'll get all the info you need in your entry pack at the end of February and in the meantime a letter is already in the post to you confirming your next steps to secure your entry. :)

Thanks for clearing thing up. Any word who the work on the bike happened?

I understood for the newbie letter that I'm allowed to take the wheel to an external service to change tire. True? Who provide tires there? Wjat are the prices? As a clubman I should consider what? one rear change after 3 days?

Thanks again!

Thanks for clearing thing up. Any word who the work on the bike happened?

I understood for the newbie letter that I'm allowed to take the wheel to an external service to change tire. True? Who provide tires there? Wjat are the prices? As a clubman I should consider what? one rear change after 3 days?

Thanks again!

This year's regulations are still being finalised, but they're unlikely to change much from the 2010 Supplementary Regulations. They'll tell you all you don't find in the newcomer's guide...and more!

There is a tyre service in the Parc Ferme - it used to be run by Dunlop, but it's now run on their behalf by Braybrook Off Road. I can't help with the prices, but I'm sure someone out there will drop you a reply with more info on that!

With regards to working on your bike, you get a set running time for the day. If you finish within that running time you can use the time to work on your bike before you put it into the Parc Ferme at night, but be careful to do your sums right or you'll end up incurring points (or worse, being disqualified!) if you're too late! You'll also be allowed into the Parc Ferme 30 minutes before your starting time in the morning to work on your bike.