sherpa 221 blue

darrel

I have used OPEL Signalblau or GM signal blue for my 175 ccm Bultaco Sherpa.

The old GM Color code is 224 or L the blue color is slightly darker than RAL 5015.

You can also use RAL 5015, sky-blue IMHO it does match too.

Here is mine 175ccm Sherpa with fresh paint job:

175%23er%20Bultaco%2001.jpg

175%27er%20Bultaco%2004.jpg

175%27er%20Bultaco%2003.jpg

If you are unsure go to your paint dealer or paint shop and ask him if you can loan a color chart,

I had never a problem getting one just to determine the right color. You can also take with you the side

stand or rocker to a paint dealer to determine the ri´ght color just there. Every good paint dealer or shop should have the basic color charts.

Color chart:

DSC07862.JPG

Edited by PSchrauber

I have used OPEL Signalblau or GM signal blue for my 175 ccm Bultaco Sherpa.

The old GM Color code is 224 or L the blue color is slightly darker than RAL 5015.

You can also use RAL 5015, sky-blue IMHO it does match too.

Here is mine 175ccm Sherpa with fresh paint job:

175%23er%20Bultaco%2001.jpg

175%27er%20Bultaco%2004.jpg

175%27er%20Bultaco%2003.jpg

If you are unsure go to your paint dealer or paint shop and ask him if you can loan a color chart,

I had never a problem getting one just to determine the right color. You can also take with you the side

stand or rocker to a paint dealer to determine the ri

Thank you so much for the information and photos. Im new to this Bultaco forum,so if you have any more photos or any relevant info on the 221,as i beleive this is quite a rare model.Your bike is a credit to you,looks fantastic!Any info will be greatly appreciated as i have little knowledge on this model . Kind regards darrel

Thank you so much for the information and photos. Im new to this Bultaco forum,so if you have any more photos or any relevant info on the 221, as i beleive this is quite a rare model. Your bike is a credit to you, looks fantastic! Any info will be greatly appreciated as i have little knowledge on this model. Kind regards darrel

Hi Darrel,

if You need photos and or other information/copy of documents, you can PN me a list or write it down here in your threat. I will then look around at home, if I may can help you.