Royal Wedding day trial?

pete_scorpa3

With the extra bank holiday to celebrate the Royal wedding on Friday 29th April, I was thinking of applying for a permit to put on a little Friday afternoon trial on the Cotswold Hills near Broadway.

Ten sections with two routes on each, probably be self observe in the main, but just for a bit of fun. I could tailor it to suit a particular need. Mega hard A route or Begginers Easy route, trail bikes, you could let me know what you want and I'll make it for you.

Would anyone be interested, or will you all be watching the big event, glued to your tv screens? :icon_salut:

Pete

I don't even know when the wedding is nor care, but I would say if you advertise early enough you will be over run with riders if they feel the same way as I do about the royals. :wall:

Is it Charlies boy or Hewitts that's getting hitched ?? :moon:

I don't even know when the wedding is nor care, but I would say if you advertise early enough you will be over run with riders if....

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, I wasn't suggesting that I put on a trial in any way to disrespect the Royal wedding, simply to make use of an unexpected day off work.

The extra bank holiday is on 29th April, the Friday before the May day bank holiday, so there may well be a lot going on. Pre-65 2 day etc but still worth putting on maybe?

Pete

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, I wasn't suggesting that I put on a trial in any way to disrespect the Royal wedding,

Pete

Pity, I am sick of the sight of them already and just to make it clear I do now and always have hated the royals. <_<

Pity, I am sick of the sight of them already and just to make it clear I do now and always have hated the royals. <_<

With you on that one Bo. French had the right idea.

Pete perhaps you should organise an "alternative Scottish Pre 65 two day event" specially for all those who didnt get a ride. Dont forget to have a ballot though and all riders from Yorkshire MUST have fork gaitors LOL

Hi Pete,

good plan, I am up for an off road trial on my scorpa, or a trail ride on my xt, just let us know what you can arrange.

I would rather be having fun than watching other people have fun :hyper:

Edited by xt660

With the extra bank holiday to celebrate the Royal wedding on Friday 29th April, I was thinking of applying for a permit to put on a little Friday afternoon trial on the Cotswold Hills near Broadway.

Ten sections with two routes on each, probably be self observe in the main, but just for a bit of fun. I could tailor it to suit a particular need. Mega hard A route or Begginers Easy route, trail bikes, you could let me know what you want and I'll make it for you.

Would anyone be interested, or will you all be watching the big event, glued to your tv screens? :icon_salut:

Pete

I'd be there with bells on. Also happy to put in some spadework or legwork or what-have-you.