Another one

drake

Well another newbie here.know nothing about trials, but always facied giving it a go. Been riding dirt bikes forever, doing enduros, H&H and the odd rally.Anyway decided it was time for something a bit slower and less expensive.Don't even have a bike as yet, but hopefully that will be remedied soon.

So let the fun begin :banana2:

Well another newbie here.know nothing about trials, but always facied giving it a go. Been riding dirt bikes forever, doing enduros, H&H and the odd rally.Anyway decided it was time for something a bit slower and less expensive.Don't even have a bike as yet, but hopefully that will be remedied soon.

So let the fun begin :banana2:

Wellcome! Get a bike, have fun!

Thanks for the welcome

Are there any bikes I should avoid being a newbie?

Probably the most asked question,

I've only been doing trials for 2 years I got a GG'250 to see if I liked the sport and now I'm hooked. Just recently bought a newer one. Today I had a go on a Sherco and didnt like it so will be sticking with Gasser,

If you join a club you may be able to try a few different ones first and see which you prefer.

any cheap and looked after bike would be a good starter bike and you shouldnt be to bothered about wrecking it when you start throwing it at rocks. Then upgrade later. :thumbup:

Probably the most asked question,

I've only been doing trials for 2 years I got a GG'250 to see if I liked the sport and now I'm hooked. Just recently bought a newer one. Today I had a go on a Sherco and didnt like it so will be sticking with Gasser,

If you join a club you may be able to try a few different ones first and see which you prefer.

any cheap and looked after bike would be a good starter bike and you shouldnt be to bothered about wrecking it when you start throwing it at rocks. Then upgrade later. :thumbup:

Cheers thanks for the advice

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dr Drake, Welcome to the site.

I hope you find a bike soon just so you can stop nagging me :lol:

:thumbup:

Yes I have one now, but i'm not going to stop nagging you. It's all your fault anyway. tempting me with your strange ways about going slow :moon: