Column No. 202 - Great Start For Katy

Andy

rapley_header_media.png

When I declared a couple of weeks ago that I intended to bring my column to an end, I had forgotten the secret pleasure that I enjoyed when I saw up to 50 postings and over 3000 views of a particular column through the week.

Unfortunately, when writing this column I never know for sure what subject will generate so much enthusiasm/venom/anger/interest/controversy

Rolling over/crashing gracefully is not part of my repertoire - ask the guys I ride with. A Rapley crash is eagerly awaited with baited breath; it will brighten even the dullest day; riders will travel home with an amusing chuckle.

Sorry old dear, you'll have to put up with me for the odd occasion yet!

Dear readers to the forum

Sheffield Arena is always one to look forward to, I went for the first time when I was just 14 in 1999, when Kuroyama had his major crash, from then on I was always a fan of him and he remains one of my favourite riders today, you can see what he is up to at www.Kuroyama.jp

I did leave the trial as I always do, full of appreciation to the riders and organisers, however I felt something missing., I feel that the Sheffield trial should be an X Trial world round, this is the future of indoor trials and it just felt we are a bit backwards compared to the other amazing hosting countries of the X Trial indoors.

I only feel positivity for the future of trials :)