new zealand trials dates ?

andyjohnson

Hi

Another pom over here the same time, Mick Andrews. So lots of twin shock stuff happening. If you need info on the north island drop me a Email.

www.mnz.co.nz gives contact details for all NZ regions for trials. Just remember the numbers of riders are small.

Pete

eh up ! me and the mrs are off to n.z for a holiday feb/march and will be looking for trials to observe/watch /ride ( if i can borrow a bike !) anyone know of any forums etc with info relating to dates over there ?

cheers

andy

Hi Andy,

What area are you going to. Can email you Auckland/Waikato/Bay of Plenty details if you send me an email address via a PM.

Andrew

Ralph Rackstraw is on heresomewhere NZ Ralphy maybe ..he will put you straight.

Correct.

First 2 rounds of north island champs are just north of Wellington on feb 5&6,south island's first 2 are exactly 1 month later in Alexandra which is less than an hours drive from Queenstown

Plenty of kiwis here will be happy to fill you in whats on in their local area if you pm them

Wellington's site

http://www.ixion.org.nz/home.php

Edited by tony27

Andy,

The first think you might want to think about is finding a translator, second thing is catching a flight to Queensland, (the flood waters should have cleared up by then) it seems like a long trip to take from sunny Barnsley to the land of the long white cloud without saying helo to tropical Queensland on a bit of a side trip, oh and we have trials on the 20th and 27th Feb and March and I'm sure we could find you a bike. From one Barnsley lad to another though if you can get there Queenstown is special and a must see, it's been sixteen years or more now but how is that sad old ex-coal town.

Sharpie.

The pioneer guys are great, they have helped me a lot with my trials. They are based in Christchurch and most of their trials are out on the peninsula which is great, for trials dates check out their website...... www.pioneertrials.co.nz Also at the end of feb there is a trial down in Timaru, (where i live) it is held on an absolutly awesome property too.

Hope to see you around.

Cheers Brad.

Edited by BetaNZ