Talmag Trophy Trial

triton

A reminder that the pre 65 Talmag Trophy Trial is on this Sunday at Hungry Hill, Aldershot.

Its a great day out, usually about 200 competitors, first one away at 09.30.

Sidecars are quite a spectacle blasting up the steep hills.

Triton

A reminder that the pre 65 Talmag Trophy Trial is on this Sunday at Hungry Hill, Aldershot.

Its a great day out, usually about 200 competitors, first one away at 09.30.

Sidecars are quite a spectacle blasting up the steep hills.

Triton

Hello,my sprinter van is ready wih 4 bikes in it (norton/HT3/HT5/Triumph 3TA)for myself, my son & friends.

We leave saturday morning at 7 for calais and we go to kempton park autojumblle .I am sorry, I think there will be no mud this time.

Hope to see you there,

no 68 & my son no 67.

Regards.

Christian.

• 2 weeks later...

Yet again it was a spectaular event. Sections maybe a bit on the tough side, especially for the rigids, but most seemed to get round ok!

Hungry Hill itself was tricky I thought. All the mud that is usually soft and gooey was frozen solid! Made for a rough old ride!

Really good event, really reaaly good day out.

Always surprises me how little publicity the event gets considering its popularity!

Can't wait for next year now!

Pete.

• 2 years later...

Went over with a few mates to support a friend in the trial, the place is great and it really enjoyed watching the old boys ;0) (and a few youngsters) ride round on these great bikes, there's some great museum pieces being ridden in anger :0) which is always nice to see and everyone seem to be enjoying it, even though the weather was awful :0(.