Is a sprite Pre65?

monty_jon

Posative proof then. Glad you never get missprints and can always believe everything you read in the press.

Wonder why so many got it wrong for so long then.

Interesting.

To be fair, it would be some miss-print to advertise a bike before it was even built?

Just in case you need more proof, heres 2nd September 1965 addition this one has two listed!

If anyone wants other information about bikes or riders I have 100s of old magazines from the 50s & 60s (and a few late 40s)

Comerfords2.jpg

Edited by Monty_Jon

Possibly but isnt it weird how so many people believed that Sprites were NOT Pre65?

Hoe DID that happen?

What are you saying, that the magazines are wrong?

Or I’m making it up?

Maybe Dr. Who owns a sprite an fancy’s a bit of pre65?

I’m more than happy to lend show you the magazine as long as I get it back, if my scan is not acceptable proof :thumbup:

Trust me I was only trying to help with the previous question about sprites, I have no vested interest whatsoever

Also I have some pictures of Pre65 bikes (from a 1965 Magazine) without fork gaitors.. :rotfl:

Edited by Monty_Jon

No i wasnt insinuating anything just remarking on how i and many others were so convinced but were obviously wrong.

No problem, to be fair I would have also agreed they where produced after 65!

I could post some of the old bike reports, but I'm not too sure if that infringes anyones copyright?

Edited by Monty_Jon