New Ossa!

copemech

I wonder if we in the states will ever get a chance to see one? :rolleyes:

Eventually yes, I do have a customer from Ontario that plans to ride in the NATC Nationals in Penn. and Tenn. Who knows, there maybe more new Ossa owners that might make the trip down including myself.

cheers

I,for one, don't really care if they become available here,I may be in the market for a new bike next year but 4 different choices are adequate. Don't need the pie slices cut to thin for the brave souls trying to make a living selling trials bike stuff :icon_salut:

*Edit* I would be cool with a return of FANTIC... :banana2:

Edited by htrdoug
  • Like 1

seen one in person Gasgas Pacific brought one in. It is a beautiful bike but I do see some flaws to get at the fuel pump you have to remove the motor, the rear brake resy is verticaly mounted will be a bugger to fill/bleed. the rear caliper has a weird bracket casted to it that hangs out and looks like it will catch things, and lastly the rear fender feels very rigid and snappy

later

Dustin

a little early to say who will be riding an Ossa, with the factory replica available?

I was basically referring to a US Pro level rider, not a factory rider. They mostly run a production bike, anyway. Nothing too special here although they may change a shock or a carb, rest is mostly just little dressy bits of a pref in bars of choice it seems.

Need to keep the Canadian riders in the US expert class for now. Let them have a go at it. And hopefully a good showing.

Gives a good idea what they will do with a good rider. :rolleyes:

Edited by copemech

• 2 weeks later...