New Ossa!

copemech

Hi, Thinking of getting an 0ssa 280. I'm interested in what Ossa owners rode before and how they compare. Ive just sold an Evo 250 which is about right power wise but I have geared it down and fitted a slow throttle.Would hate to think the Ossa was wild. :wacko:

I gather it's tunable by laptop so should not be a problem. I had a brief shot on one and, as is, it was controllable enough but felt like it could be a bit bothersome towards the end of a hard day for someone like me. Bit of a technique to kicking it over though (so it follows Ossa tradition).

• Like 1

Seen one for myself close up and is has some great engineering and then some terrible engineering. The plastic box cover look like id made it by the way it didnt fit, welding in the exhaust rear poor. The frame casting looked terrible as in pitting n not finished of that well.

The rear wheel looked a work of art but looks heavy with the large nut type fixings.

I reckon with a little refining it will be a great bike but a tad expensive.

Seen one for myself close up and is has some great engineering and then some terrible engineering. The plastic box cover look like id made it by the way it didnt fit, welding in the exhaust rear poor. The frame casting looked terrible as in pitting n not finished of that well.The rear wheel looked a work of art but looks heavy with the large nut type fixings.

I reckon with a little refining it will be a great bike but a tad expensive.

Hmmm in the eBay photo's the exhaust box looks like it's already had a bashing!! ... an I'm assuming that bike is brand new? :unsure:

Best of balance.

Neo