Scottish ballot

petejohn

I think most of the confusion stems from the term "ballot" which most people interpret differently to the way it has been explained by Highland Lassie. Perhaps the term "invite" would be more easily understood?

Nae chance - then I'd have 110 people expecting me to send them fancy gold sparkly cards before they filled in their entry form! Ballot it is and ballot it remains...if cutting up all those bits of paper and picking them out of a hat/box/mixing bowl doesn't qualify it as a ballot, then I don't know what does!

BTW, that's just the SSDT I'm talking about - the Pre-65 is entirely separate and I've never had any involvement in it to tell you anything about their ballot process, other than what's already been published in their press release.

great reply Mairi, nice clear open and honest. To kill the issues though why not make the draw an event in itself? if it was done with numbered ball ala the fa cup it wouldnt mean so many bits of paper etc and then the conspiracy theorists would have to go back to Roswell and Dianagate.

great reply Mairi, nice clear open and honest. To kill the issues though why not make the draw an event in itself? if it was done with numbered ball ala the fa cup it wouldnt mean so many bits of paper etc and then the conspiracy theorists would have to go back to Roswell and Dianagate.

Ahhhh and we ALL know they were a cover up.

Only joking Highland Lassie :chairfall:

Edited by Old trials fanatic